A photo day..




After a few days of sitting around at home, due to icky weather, little man and I decided that we needed to get out of the house and do something fun.
 
He likes to "help" me set up for photoshoots, so I asked him if he wanted to go have a photoshoot day with me. I got a very excited "LET'S GO!", so off we went to a local park to take some pictures. 

I shot off a ton of him, and a bunch of random bugs that he picked out. It was definitely a fun day, and a nice life-break for us.

I love being able to just pick up my camera and go. I feel like over the summer, I slacked, A LOT.

I used to never walk out the door without my camera. Now, after our random photoshoot day, I'm pretty sure my camera will be attached to my hand like it used to be. 

Here are some shots from the day :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment